Friday, September 8, 2017


These are some quotes that were gathered during our family connection meetings.  We hope you enjoy reading them as much as we enjoyed hearing them and meeting the wonderful people who said them!

I'm very interested in the moon, but I'm not going to outer space.
I like Nutella, tuna, and South Lake Pizza.
I'm...sassy.
Two fives are 10. Two threes are 6. Two tens are 20.
I have two dogs, Luna and Cinnamon.
I love dogs because I love to pick them up.
I can count to 10 in Spanish.
Look at my pattern!
Also, I like to play with my big set houses.
She lives in Minnesota.  There's tons of houses there.
We play I de-clare-war, and Slapjack.
Flag of America!
I really know how to do stuff.
Also, we have Full House.
10...11...12...Hey look I found a shark!
Be a worker.
What will help you when you feel frustrated? - Dancing


No comments:

Post a Comment